This bundle contains all lessons on Channels and Collaterals.
Who can take these classes?
These classes can be taken either as part of the three year long course in Chinese Medicine - Acupuncture or separately by professionals of other therapeutic methods who feel the need of attaining a sound knowledge of the meridians of Chinese Medicine to improve their work.
Syllabi & curriculum
The classes are divided into 4 modules of 20 classes (mostly of 1 hour of 60 minutes each), explaining:
- the physiology of each main meridian,
- their internal and external pathways,
- their Luo, Divergent, Muscle and Skin regions,
- the meaning of the names of the points.
In addition it teaches the:
- the physiology of the 8 extraordinary meridians
- their internal pathways (when applicable)
Students taking this module are automatically allowed to attend the 15 days retreat organized for the students taking a full length course. No tuition fee charged, but students should pay for their transportation, accommodation and meals.
1.400€ + VAT