These is a 3 year + long course. Each year includes:
- 7 modules made of 20 pre-recorded about 1 hour long lessons each and 'end-of-module test'. These classes teach the core theoretical curriculum of the full degree in Acupuncture (Total: 140 hours in the year)
- 4 live 3 hour long webinars per week per 10 months. Here one of AOM's teachers answers your questions and discusses with you possible issues arising from the training. The webinars are run over a 10 month period, including the exam sessions after the 1st and 2nd semester, where students do not study new material, but review to be ready for the exams. Total hours webinars per year: 132
- 2 week long (98+ hours) end-of-the-year retreat in a nice resort in nature (normally in September) for practice.
- Private Forum Exclusive for each year's students. This is a great occasion to share insights, ask questions and make new friends. Some teachers will also be in the Forum, in order to help when needed.
- 400 contact hours at the end of the third year are dedicated to clinical practice under supervision.
In a nutshell:
- Pre-recorded classes provide the theory,
- Webinars provide direct instructors' guidance i.e. answer to students' Q&A,
- Retreat provides the optimal environment for practical training.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Students should enrol sequentially starting from the 1st year. In special occasions students are allowed to enrol in different year. In this case, please do not automatically enrol, but contact us beforehand.
Teaching hours of Acupuncture per year: 370, including tuition, weekly webinars and retreat.
Total teaching hours of Acupuncture for the 3 Years: 1.113
Clinical training hours at the end of the 3rd year: 400
Total course teaching hours: 1.513
Students workload in hours: 3.026. These hours are devoted to study, research, exams, assignment etc.). They are calculated according to a ratio of 1 (contact hours) : 2 (workload hours). See Bologna guidelines.
Total hours of training in Acupuncture: 4.539
Students who enrol in the course, but do not have a certified diploma in Western Medicine will follow an extra class of 270 hours covered in 3 years (90 hours per year) where they will study Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology (with our MD) & First Aid (with a qualified First Aid instructor). The hours spent following this course will be added to the total hours (contact and workload).
Classes in Western Medicine Studies are paid separately.
Monthly classes: Log in to view your first class at any time on or after 23/10/2020. The five lessons of the week are made available every Friday and, thereupon, are released every following day for 5 consecutive days.
Webinars: log in on you assigned day to join your class and follow the webinar.
Webinars - Schedule:
1st year: Tuesday 7pm-10pm
2nd year: Wednesday 7pm-10pm
3rd year: Thursday 7pm- 10pm
1st Exam sessions: February 2021
2nd exam session: June-July 2021
Retreat: September 2021 (Date TBC)
– Christmas 23-12-2020 – 08/01/2021 – Easter: 24/04/2021- 8-05-2021 – Summer: 3/07/2021 – 09/10/2021 start of second year
ACUPUNCTURE ONLINE - YEAR1 : The physiology of the human being and the channels network
ACUPUNCTURE ONLINE - YEAR 2 : The development of a pathology. Prevention and treamtent.
ACUPUNCTURE ONLINE - YEAR 3 - Clinical pathology & Case studies
Acupuncture Online - Year3-Module3 -Skin physiology and Pathology. Fever
Acupuncture online - Year 3-module 4 "Preparing for case studies"
“I have been studying all my life, and besides my main degrees, I have taken many courses in a variety of subjects. In all these years of training, I have had many teachers, but I never met a teacher like Vita Revelli. I have only been in this course for a month, and the whole experience feels like the rebirth of me. Vita has the true gift of being able to transmit invaluable information that makes the whole learning process beautiful and almost majestic. I have just finished studying the first 20 lessons in the whole course (Module 1 - Year 1), a beautiful chapter that shows the fundamental conception of the world and the place of the human being occupies in it according to ancient Chinese phylosophy and cosmology. From these lessons, I have learnt to perceive the 'resonance' between the cosmos and the single human being, and have been able to gain a special gaze, a new to me vantage point, that invites me to look for 'Oneness' , rather than division, as this is the true basis of any life and all lives together. I am beginning to see how ultimately health has to do precisely with living this 'Onesess' and with how ultimately even movement and change don't do anything else but reaffirming it" ”
“This course is great, filled with important information which is difficult to come by and structured in a way which is easy to follow. Vita is a great teacher, with a wealth of knowledge. I have always found online learning difficult as, if there is no structure it is hard to keep motivation up. However, the structure of this course makes sure that you are constantly engaged. For anyone that wants an in depth knowledge of Chinese Medicine from start to finish, I highly recommend this course.”
Given the financial strain Covid-19 has put on most people, AOM offers a 20% Discount, for each year of training if you enrol in the course starting on 22nd of October 2020. The fees per year are now: £3.500 instead of the original price of £4.200
To secure a spot, an enrolment fee of £300 should be paid by students selecting the pay-in-instalments option not later than 1 month before the starting of the course on the 22nd of October 2020. The remainder of £3.200 will be divided into 10 equal instalments of £320 payable before the start of each module
A further 5% Discount is available for students who pay for the whole year upfront, bringing the price down to £3,150. Be advised that the course starts on the 22nd October 2020. No enrolment fee is due for this option
We give a huge 30% Discount to the students who purchase the whole three years course upfront. Be advised that the course starts on the 22nd October 2020. No enrolment fee is due for this option
Late enrolments are accepted up to 2 months after the start of the course on the 22nd of October 2020. Please send us an email to arrange this
The fees for the clinical practice are of £2.500. They cover 400 hours of hands-on supervised clinical with patients
Western Medicine Studies are compulsory for students without prior training in this subject. The fees for this course are paid separately